Our Issy Star Bag is a timeless warm weather staple, handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in a village in Bali. It adds the perfect amount of 70's retro vibes to pretty much any outfit and is an instant head turner.
Our Issy Star Bag is a timeless warm weather staple, handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in a village in Bali. There is just something incredibly special about this bag. It adds the perfect amount of 70’s retro vibes to pretty much any outfit and is an instant head turner.
This bag is crafted entirely out of ata grass & cotton fabric (lining) and is completely vegan.
The bag opens just enough for good visibility and access to it’s contents, without opening too much and allowing your contents to fall out.
This bag is fair trade and made in the traditional way with natural, sustainably collected ingredients.
7.5 in (19 cm) Diameter
3 1/2 in (8.89 cm) Deep
52 in (132 cm) Strap
– Crossbody Bag – Hand woven Ata Grass – Ata Grass strap – Plain black cotton lining – Vegan – No two bags look exactly alike and will have varying degrees of differences. This is part of their charm! – There is only one little village in all of the world that makes these beautiful Ata Grass handwoven bags, it is truly a treasure to own one. – Woven basket bags of all varieties (ours include) are inherently textured and not entirely smooth. We carefully inspect each of our bags before we ship them to ensure they are the highest quality and as smooth as possible. Please be mindful of the fabrics you choose to wear with your bag as basket weaves can cause pulling with very fine fabrics.
We Express ship (with tracking) from Bali to the United States & All Other Countries via EMS. Please allow 3 business days for order processing and 4-7 business days for delivery once shipped.
– For orders under $100 to USA, Canada; Shipping is $15
– For orders over $100 to USA, Canada; Shipping is Free
– For orders to Australia; Shipping is $15
– For orders to everywhere else in the world; Shipping is $20