Our Jess Backpack is the perfect backpack for hiking, adventuring, farmer's markets and lazy days at the beach. It adds an immediate touch of style to any casual outfit. It's handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in little villages in Borneo.
Our Jess Backpack is the perfect backpack for hiking, adventuring, farmer’s markets and lazy days at the beach. It adds an immediate touch of style to any casual outfit. It’s handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in little villages in Borneo.
This backpack is fair trade and made in the traditional way with natural, sustainably collected ingredients.
7-8 in (17.78-20.32 cm) Wide
15 in (38 cm) High
– Handwoven Anjat Rattan from Borneo
– No lining
– No two bags look exactly alike and will have varying degrees of differences. This is part of their charm!
– These bags are handmade in little villages in Borneo, Indonesia and no two patterns are exactly alike. Your bag’s pattern may look a bit different from the one pictured.
– Woven basket bags of all varieties (ours include) are inherently textured and not entirely smooth. We carefully inspect each of our bags before we ship them to ensure they are the highest quality and as smooth as possible. Please be mindful of the fabrics you choose to wear with your bag as basket weaves can cause pulling with very fine fabrics.
We Express ship (with tracking) from Bali to the United States & All Other Countries via EMS. Please allow 3 business days for order processing and 4-7 business days for delivery once shipped.
– For orders under $100 to USA, Canada; Shipping is $15 – For orders over $100 to USA, Canada; Shipping is Free – For orders to Australia; Shipping is $15 – For orders to everywhere else in the world; Shipping is $20