View cart “Julia Bag” has been added to your cart.
Mia Bag (Cherry Pop)
Our Mia Bag (Cherry Pop) is a timeless warm weather bag, perfect for adding a pop of color to any of your Summer outfits. It’s handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in a traditional artisan village in Mexico using imperial palm leaves. Our Mia bags are 2018’s new must-have basket bags & they are completely vegan.
Our Mia Bag (Cherry Pop) is a timeless warm weather bag, perfect for adding a pop of color to any of your Summer outfits. It’s handwoven with love and amazing craftsmanship in a traditional artisan village in Mexico. This bag is crafted entirely out of imperial palm leaves and is completely vegan. The colors are extracted naturally from flowers & fruits such as bougainvillea, rose, cherry & sapote.
This bag is fair trade and made in the traditional way with natural, sustainably collected ingredients.
13.5 in (34 cm) Long
14.5 in (35 cm) High (including handle)
4.5 in (11 cm) Deep
– Hand woven Imperial Palm
– No lining
– No two bags look exactly alike and will have varying degrees of differences. This is part of their charm!
– Woven basket bags of all varieties (ours include) are inherently textured and not entirely smooth. We carefully inspect each of our bags before we ship them to ensure they are the highest quality and as smooth as possible. Please be mindful of the fabrics you choose to wear with your bag as basket weaves can cause pulling with very fine fabrics.
We Express ship (with tracking) our Mexico bags to the United States & All Other Countries via USPS or UPS. Please allow 3 business days for order processing and 4-7 days for delivery once shipped.
– For orders under $100 to USA & Canada; Shipping is $15
– For orders over $100 to USA & Canada; Shipping is Free
– For orders to everywhere else in the world; Shipping is $20